Friday 24 May 2013

What is a Creative?

Well, what is it?


I would say a Creative was a person who went out into the world and made the best of what they have, and turn it into something extrodinary. Whether that be a pen and notebook from Wilkinsons, or cheap art supplies from The Works,

The online Dictionary,  Dictionary.com defines creative as:

cre·a·tive

[kree-ey-tiv]  

adjective
1. having the quality or power of creating.
2. resulting from originality of thought, expression, etc.; imaginative: creative writing.
3. originative; productive (usually followed by of ).
4. Facetious. using or creating exaggerated or skewed data, information, etc.: creative bookkeeping.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/creative

I think in the end, a word is what you make of it, and what you make of the person you assign it to.
I hope that I am a Creative; that I can change the world through the art of words and the strength of an image or a painting, but maybe that's just my opinion...

No comments:

Post a Comment